Perfect for Sports Arenas
Jetweels was developed based on over 13 years of experience providing wheelchair services for one of the busiest international terminals in the U.S.
Born out of necessity.
- Jetweels was developed based on over 13 years of experience providing wheelchair services for one of the busiest international terminals in the U.S
- Delight passengers with this innovative new design that will transport them in comfort and style.
- Gel seat cushions provide for additional comfort!
- Designed to specifically address safety concerns born from injury reports that include passengers falling out of chairs and leg injuries from unstable footrests.
- Made of a strong poly-carbonate material, Jetweels is 100% metal free, allowing it to pass through security with ease.
- Customize Jetweels with thousands of color combinations,and your logo, to match it to your corporate identity. Jetweels was designed to address issues faced by millions of passengers.
- Safety features include available seat and chest restraints, footrests that maintain foot stability, and an ergonomic design to maintain proper positioning.
- Higher placed push handles protect staff from back and wrist injuries and the hygienic surface is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Comfortable and Ergonomic Engineered to improve posture and stability, which maximizes blood flow from head to toe.
- Higher placed push handles protect staff from injuries such as back and wrist strain.
The wheelchair is 100% plastic, it passes through metal detector without triggering alarm if passenger doesn’t carry any metal object.
Any object can be seen visually. The wheelchair is made of transparent poly-carbonate material which is strong and transparent
The wheelchair mass center and gravity location make the wheelchair very stable when moving in plan or inclined walkways.
Wheelchair doesn’t consist any removable part unless stated. Easy to assemble and disassemble, and all parts are replaceable.
The wheelchair can be stacked when not in use. It saves valuable space where the wheelchair is stacked on the other.
The seat attached with seat-belt provides optimum safety. Brake system is also attached for safe stopping.
- Jetweels Carries Passengers in a Whole New Fashion! May 16, 2019
- 2019 Aviation Festival Americas! May 14, 2019
- Jetweels innovative wheelchair debuts at JFK to warm reception March 8, 2019
- Non-metallic wheelchairs launched at JFK Airport T4 March 1, 2019
- Jetweels Assembly March 1, 2019