TERMS & CONDITIONS
Jetweels does hereby warrant the transport chair parts for the period of one year from the date of shipment. We warrant the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the applicable period. In the event of a defect, we will repair or replace (at our election) the defective parts. This warranty is subject to the Conditions and Limitations contained below.
limitations on warranty:
- This Warranty is not applicable to claims resulting from or attributable to any fault or damage caused by improper installation or assembly by the purchaser or their agent, incorrect handling or exposure to corrosive conditions, improper attachment to the transport chair, damage arising from impact, natural wear and tear, use of unsuitable spares, unauthorized alteration and modification to Jetweels product, inappropriate use or treatment of the transport chair, or extra-ordinary conditions including but not limited to war or natural events. Weather related events, hail, wind and snow (in excess of rating), unusual weathering, improper installation, damage during shipping*, excessive exposure to chemicals or other materials, or negligence are not covered under the warranty.
- This Warranty is not applicable if the customer has used improper sealants, or otherwise improperly installed any materials.
- Warranties are not applicable unless and until the Customer has provided documentation of the proper installation and use of the materials, satisfactory to Jetweels.
- The cost of labour for removal and installation of any parts that are replaced in customer site is not included.
- Shipping of damaged or defective parts is not included.
- This Warranty does not cover the radial ball bearings, seatbelt and seatbelt buckles. Any such warranty is exclusively the responsibility of the original manufacturer.
This Warranty is personal to the Customer, and is therefore not transferable or assignable. The responsibility of Jetweels and the manufacturer is limited to the cost of replacing or repairing any damaged or defective parts.
This Warranty is subject to the conditions of Inspection and Discovery of Damaged or Missing Parts.
The following conditions must be met as part of any warranty claim:
- Customer shall ship the defective part to let Jetweels for examination, unless Jetweels makes other provision for inspection of defect or alleged damage.
- Payment for shipping costs on warranty claims shall be at the discretion of Jetweels.
- All claims must be made in writing. You must make your claim within 30 days of the date of discovery of the defect or damage. Jetweels is not responsible for additional loss or damage resulting from delays in making claims and correcting defects.
- Customer must provide proper documentation of the purchase, satisfactory to Jetweels.
- Any warranty claim must be made by the original customer who purchased the product from Jetweels.
- Warranty claims must be made within the applicable warranty period. Any warranty work or services provided by the manufacturer or Jetweels during the warranty period will not extend the original warranty period. Any action to enforce this Warranty must be commenced within four months of expiration of the original warranty.
claims & return policy:
Our goal is your satisfaction with your order. If you are not satisfied, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we will do everything reasonably possible to assure your satisfaction.